Clae – men
New Balance – women
Nike – women
Nike – men
Puma – women
Reebok – women
Visit SPRINGS shops in Vilnius:
“Europa” shopping centre, Konstitucijos st. 7A, Vilnius
I – VI 10.00 AM – 9.00 PM
VII 10.00 AM – 8.00 PM
Contact number: +370 655 35263
“Akropolis” shopping centre, Taikos pr. 61, Klaipėda
I – VII 10.00 AM – 9.00 PM
Contact number: +370 633 77473
If you have any questions or suggestions, write to us email@example.com or call +370 655 35263.
For marketing, expansion and collaboration enquiries write firstname.lastname@example.org.
JSC Pajūrio Nauda | Žvejų 11, Palanga, 00137
Company code: 300538639 | VAT code: LT100002282913 | Bank account number: LT197300010135302395
/ Are all shoe sizes the same? Could some be smaller or larger than usual?
– Every manufacturer’s size system may differ, but usually the differences are insignificant. If you’re uncertain, we recommend: choose smaller size for Reebok and Diemme, all other manufacturers’ sizes are within usual standards, so choose your usual size or half a size larger (if your usual size is not available). Remember that sneakers should not be too tight. If the size doesn’t suit you, we will exchange it for free, provided we have the size you require.
/ Do you deliver on weekends?
– Home delivery is performed by DPD on weekdays. There is a possibility to deliver on a Saturday, for an additional payment. If you require a delivery on a Saturday, write to us: email@example.com, and it will be arranged.
/ How much does a home delivery cost?
– When the total sum of the purchase is 60 EUR or more, delivery in Lithuania is free. When buying for less, delivery costs 4 EUR.
/ Can I return the shoes? Is there a time limit?
– Detailed information about this can be found in “Returns” section.
/ If I can’t find my size in the online shop, is it possible that I will find it in a SPRINGS shop in Vilnius?
– Our online shop displays all items and all sizes that we have at any given moment. If the size you require is not in the online shop, it’s not in our Vilnius shops, either.