- Items purchased online can be delivered to a chosen address in any country.
- We use UPS worldwide shipping services to provide you with a fast and reliable package delivery. Based on your location you can choose UPS Standard for 1-9 days delivery to EU countries (including Norway, Switzerland and Lichtenstein) or UPS Express Saver for 1-3 days delivery worldwide.
- Shipping costs depend on the country and service you choose and is estimated when filling the order.
- We can deliver to your home, workplace or a local post office, whichever way is more convenient to you.
- We aim to deliver your items next the following working day in Lithuania. If we have received your payment before 2pm, your order will be delivered the next working day. If we received your payment after 2pm, delivery is postponed by one working day.
- Please check that you have entered your phone number correctly, couriers often call to arrange the best delivery time for you.
- If you have any additional requirements, e.g. it is a gift, and you would like add a note for the recipient and omit the receipt, let us know by writing to email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfill your needs.
- We accept international returns of your unwanted items. We guarantee to refund any item you aren’t satisfied with when you return it to us in an unused and saleable condition with original packaging.
- Please return your unwanted items within 14 days of receipt.
- If you want to return an item, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us know what you didn’t like about the item you ordered.
- Unfortunately we can’t offer free exchanges for international customers. If you need another size or model, you should make a new order after returning the item that you didn’t like.
- We do not cover the shipping fees that you might be subjected to regarding the return of product.
- Send your unwanted items to the address below:
Visit SPRINGS shops in Vilnius:
“Europa” shopping centre, Konstitucijos st. 7A, Vilnius
I – VI 10.00 AM – 9.00 PM
VII 10.00 AM – 8.00 PM
Contact number: +370 655 35263
“Akropolis” shopping centre, Taikos pr. 61, Klaipėda
I – VII 10.00 AM – 9.00 PM
Contact number: +370 633 77473
If you have any questions or suggestions, write to us email@example.com or call +370 655 35263.
For marketing, expansion and collaboration enquiries write firstname.lastname@example.org.
JSC Pajūrio Nauda | Žvejų 11, Palanga, 00137
Company code: 300538639 | VAT code: LT100002282913 | Bank account number: LT197300010135302395
/ Are all shoe sizes the same? Could some be smaller or larger than usual?
– Every manufacturer’s size system may differ, but usually the differences are insignificant. If you’re uncertain, we recommend: choose smaller size for Reebok and Diemme, all other manufacturers’ sizes are within usual standards, so choose your usual size or half a size larger (if your usual size is not available). Remember that sneakers should not be too tight. If the size doesn’t suit you, we will exchange it for free, provided we have the size you require.
/ Do you deliver on weekends?
– Home delivery is performed by DPD on weekdays. There is a possibility to deliver on a Saturday, for an additional payment. If you require a delivery on a Saturday, write to us: email@example.com, and it will be arranged.
/ How much does a home delivery cost?
– When the total sum of the purchase is 60 EUR or more, delivery in Lithuania is free. When buying for less, delivery costs 4 EUR.
/ Can I return the shoes? Is there a time limit?
– Detailed information about this can be found in “Returns” section.
/ If I can’t find my size in the online shop, is it possible that I will find it in a SPRINGS shop in Vilnius?
– Our online shop displays all items and all sizes that we have at any given moment. If the size you require is not in the online shop, it’s not in our Vilnius shops, either.
|S||36 – 40||3.5 – 7||5.5 – 9||3.5 – 7||22.5 – 25.5|
|L||41 – 46||7.5 – 11.5||9.5 – 13||7.5 – 11.5||26 – 30|